GXGPRS offers an easy way to send data using GPRS connection. General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) enabled networks offer always-on, high Capacity, Internet based content and packet based data services.
Using the GXGPRS component with different development tools, such as Access, Delphi, Visual Basic, Java or Visual C++ is very easy. With component you get a Visual Basic sample that shows how to use the communication technique.
Gurux communication medias have been made on the Windows API interface. Due to this, the components are very efficient and do not require external libraries or DLL files to operate.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
* Components are easy to use.
* Requires no external libraries.
* Components are small and efficient.
* Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
* Works with all versions of Visual Basic and VB.NET.
* Easy to use with VBScript and Java Script.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in GXGPRS 184.108.40.206
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.